AT&T is adding another handset to its plethora of mobile devices. And the latest phone is no joke. It’s the Samsung Rugby III, the South Korean tech giant’s fifth-generation phone in the Rugby series. The Rugby III is a tough phone that can stand up to the challenges of the elements. It’s built using military specifications (810G specifications) and it is also waterproof, dust proof, and shock resistant.
The Rugby III sports a 2.4-inch QVGA display and a 3-megapixel camera. It also supports a variety of mobile resource management applications from AT&T and it also offers one-touch access to GPS Navigation through AT&T Navigator. What’s more is that the Rugby III is compatible with AT&T’s Enhanced Push to Talk (PTT) service. AT&T customers can pre-order the device on November 30. The Samsung Rugby III will be available on the 14th of December for the price of $99.99 on top of a two-year contract.
- 2014-04-18: Samsung And Swiss Federal Railways Work Out An Agreement
- 2014-04-18: Samsung’s Milk Music To Cost $4 Monthly For Ad-Free Experience
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order On AT&T Announced
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo And Gear Fit Pre-Orders For AT&T Announced
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-16: AT&T Galaxy Gear Price Gets A $100 Cut
- 2014-01-13: AT&T VoLTE Service Reportedly Being Tested With Samsung