We did hear that Samsung might be preparing to announce the next version of their flagship smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S4 at MWC next year in Barcelona, Spain, and one of the main features of this future-proof smartphone would be a spanking new 5” Full HD resolution display that carries a pixel density of 441ppi, clearly making it one of the highest quality where 5” smartphones are concerned.
Unfortunately, it seems as though the folks over at Samsung have hit a snag, where Samsung Display is unable to roll out these high-density panels because there is a serious lack of high-end technology required to produce them on a pass scale. It seems that the manufacturer allegedly lacks the relevant technology for mass production due to “its evaporation process technology”. If this happens, it would clearly signal a delay in the Galaxy S4’s release, which might buy Apple some time to prepare perhaps the iPhone 5S and try to regain top spot in select smartphone markets.
Next Story: Archos FamilyPad Debuts In UK
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store