You’ve probably seen them on Samsung’s previous videos, but Samsung is finally bringing them in. Samsung has just unveiled its protective flip covers for the Galaxy Note 2 and the Galaxy S3. These nifty flip covers, according to Samsung, will give users the ability to customize their device. Basically these flip covers feature a one-piece folding design with a stylish front cover and glossy snap-on back.
Samsung says that its flip covers provide additional protection to the screen while enhancing the overall look and feel of the device. Available in seven vibrant colors (titanium gray, marble white, light blue, pink, mint, lime green, and orange), the flip covers will be available on all five major carriers in the U.S., just in the time for the holidays. Samsung is now selling the flip covers at $39.99 each. You can get them here.
Next Story: Skype Fixes Issues On Recent Update
- 2014-04-16: High-End Samsung Tizen Device To Arrive By End Of Q2 2014
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-01-21: Samsung Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Rumored To Receive Android 4.4.2 By End Of March
- 2013-10-24: Samsung Apologizes To Chinese Customers For Galaxy S3 And Note 2 Problems
- 2013-06-12: Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.2 Update Delayed
- 2013-03-18: Samsung Galaxy S3 and Note 2 To Get Android 5.0? [Rumor]