We first caught wind of the Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W when it was reviewed earlier this month by a Russian site. We also mentioned that the device will be released in Russia first before launching to other markets. True enough, Sharp’s first ever phone with a 1920 x 1080 display is now making its way to Hong Kong and it will most probably be available there next month. Sharp Hong Kong has recently published a promo material of the device online highlighting the phone’s brilliant 1080p display on its 5-inch screen.
The material also confirms that the Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W is sporting a dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S3 processor, 2GB of RAM, an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera, a 2-megapixel front camera, and 32GB of internal storage. The Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W costs around 4,488 HKD in Hong Kong, around $580 based on today’s exchange rate. Interestingly, it’s also cheaper when compared to Sharp’s $789 pricing in Russia. We still got no idea if the Aquos Phone SH930W will be making its way to the U.S. But we definitely want this phone here.
- 2014-04-07: Sharp Aquos Xx 302Sh Packed To The Brim With Features
- 2014-03-06: New Sharp Aquos TVs Go On Sale In The US
- 2014-01-22: Sharp Introduces Aquos Mini SHL24
- 2014-01-16: Sharp Announces 15.6" Windows 8.1 Tablet
- 2014-01-06: Sharp Unveils New 8K Television Systems
- 2013-06-26: Sharp AQUOS Ultra HD LED TV Announced
- 2012-11-16: Sharp Aquos Phone SH930W Reviewed By Russian Site
- 2012-10-17: Sharp Aquos Pad is the SHT21
- 2012-01-11: Sharp Aquos Board eyes-on