With a moniker as fast as a speeding bullet, Sprint’s finally announcing it. It’s been a long time coming, yet Sprint finally announced the ZTE Flash, an affordable smartphone toting 4G LTE powers. The ZTE Flash is powered by a 1.5GHz dual-core processor and to back it up is a 1GB RAM and 8GB of internal storage. The key feature, however, is its 12-megapixel camera that comes with a single-motion panoramic feature and premium video capabilities.
Sprint customers will also love to hear that the ZTE Flash is NFC-enabled. Other noteworthy features of the device include a 4.5-inch HD display, Bluetooth 4.0, a 3.5mm stereo headset jack, a 1780 mAh battery, and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. The ZTE Flash on Sprint is now available for $129.99 on top of a new two-year contract. Should you want to get it with no strings attached, a hefty $449.99 will be enough.
Next Story: Huawei Ascend W1 to debut at CES 2013 [Rumor]
- 2014-04-22 Sprint Working To Make Their Phones SIM Unlockable In 2015
- 2014-04-17 Sprint Removes Mention Of Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update For The Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14 Android 4.4.3 For Nexus 5 Release Expected Today
- 2014-04-13 Sprint And Spotify Reportedly Joining Forces
- 2014-04-11 Sprint Announces WeGo Phone For Kids
- 2014-01-27 ZTE Optik 2 Launches On Sprint For $29.99
- 2013-11-10 Mysterious ZTE Tablet For Sprint Spotted At The FCC
- 2013-06-10 Sprint HTC Tiara, ZTE Vital/Quantum Hits The FCC
- 2013-03-29 Sprint And Softbank Promise Not To Use Chinese Equipment, Will Replace Huawei Products In Clearwire's Portfolio
- 2013-03-20 ZTE Quantum For Sprint Leaked