Why are Target, P&G, Conde Nast, and Visa working with Startups? Because startups are essential to their business! They are all sending their top guns to Silicon Valley to find and meet with the next generation of technology startups trying to solve the biggest challenges facing publishers and retailers today. From in-store location services, the mobile wallet and mobile ad targeting and offers, everyone is looking to the Valley to find the next big thing.
Below are some of the lucky startups that will present to these executives at the upcoming Under the Radar Conference in San Francisco. The event will be held on November 15-16th 2012, at Mission Bay Conference Center.
If you want a chance to meet any of them, they are holding open office hours during the event.
Get your ticket through Ubergizmo for $300 off. http://undertheradarcommerce2012.eventbrite.com/?access=uber
- Bob Sauerberg, president, Condé Nast
- Joe Simon, CTO, Condé Nast
- Jean Sini, CTO, One Kings Lane
- Russell Hamilton, Global Business Development, Visa
Plus executives from AKQA, Zappos Labs, P&G, Bank of America, Facebook, Wieden + Kennedy, Target and more.
Selection of presenting companies:
- Flint Mobile
- Linkable Networks
- Swarm Mobile
- 2014-04-11 DataBeat - Using Data To Ignite Growth
- 2014-04-09 Wearable Wednesday SF: Avoiding Traps When Building Wearable Hardware April 16
- 2014-03-04 French Tech Club, 9-11 March at SXSW in Austin
- 2013-12-19 The Wearable Technology Show 2014
- 2013-12-05 Often copied, never equaled – the Wearable Technologies Conference is back in Munich on January 27 and 28!
- 2013-10-01 ad:tech New York - November 6-7
- 2013-07-08 DevCon5 Developers & Designers conference - NYC July 24-25
- 2013-07-05 MobileBeat 2013 is next week! - 20% discount