Just a few weeks after the pricing details of unlocked iPhone 5s made their way into Apple’s website, they are finally here. A quick check into Apple’s online store will reveal the pricing details of Apple’s much-awaited unlocked iPhone 5 units. To do this, just select the “Get iPhone unlocked and contract-free” option.
Apple makes it clear by saying, “The unlocked iPhone only works on supported GSM networks, such as AT&T in the U.S. When you travel internationally, you can also use a micro-SIM card for iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S or a nano-SIM card for iPhone 5 from a local GSM carrier. The unlocked iPhone will not work with CDMA carriers such as Verizon Wireless or Sprint. Limit two per customer.”
Pricing starts at $649 for the 16GB model. There’s also the option to grab the 32GB and 64GB model, which costs $749 and $849, respectively. All units are available to ship in a week, so what are you waiting for? Get yours now. In case you missed our cool review, check it out here.
Next Story: iTunes 11 Now Available For Download
- 2013-10-01: Gold iPhone 5 Stickers Apparently A Hot Ticket Item In China
- 2013-09-29: iPhone 5s Paint Peeling Off Issue Reported
- 2013-09-26: iPhone 5S $24 Upgrade Kit Turns Your iPhone 5 Into The Latest iPhone... Sort Of
- 2013-09-16: iPhone 5 Sticky Notes Now A Reality Thanks to Paperback
- 2013-09-13: The PocketPlug Is An iPhone Case With A Built-In Charger
- 2013-02-13: iPhone Tops Japan Market Share
- 2013-02-05: iPhone Battery Case: Mophie Juice Pack Helium Shipping Next Week
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2013-01-15: iPhone 5S To Begin Production In March; Launching In June/July [Rumor]