When it comes to vehicle safety, the name Volvo is synonymous. Well, Volvo has come up with the idea of churning out an instrument cluster which is capable of adjusting itself to the driver’s needs. This special combination of merging a couple of processors to power an 8” display would deliver a state-of-the-art driver experience, and you can be sure that Volvo has designed around you.
Volvo’s latest world-class instrument cluster is said to be the first time it is implemented in Volvo’s all new V40 series. There will be three modes for a customized driver experience, and a trio of different set-ups of information which you are able to select between the themes – Eco, Performance and Elegance. Each of these modes come with a different layout, as well as differing functionalities which you are able to switch between them instantaneously. In Eco mode, you can have all the relevant information to drive in a more fuel efficient manner, while Performance mode helps you have a more power focused interaction. Last but not least, the Elegance mode delivers a classic and clean cluster.
- 2014-04-16: Volvo Gets AT&T To Provide HSPA+ In-Car Connectivity
- 2014-04-11: Volvo Inflatable Child Seat Concept
- 2014-03-14: CarPlay Support For Older Models Unlikely For Ferrari And Volvo
- 2014-03-03: Volvo Demonstrates Apple's CarPlay Features In Video
- 2014-02-26: Volvo Human Machine Interface Set For Geneva Debut