WebRTC Conference and Expo will focus on the revolutionary WebRTC communications standard that will allow developers to build real time communication into web pages. You will hear from thought leaders in WebRTC and discover how this new technology will transform communications by allowing full integration of phone, TV and computer communications on any web browser device.
The conference will include demonstrations, panel discussions, networking events and a Pre-Conference Workshop delivered by Google.
Special Ubergizmo Discount:
Register NOW with this link and you will receive a 20% discount off current registration rates. Discount code is UBZ
Who will be at WebRTC Conference?
Highlighted speakers include; Joe Burton, Plantronics, Justin Uberti, Google, Dave Jodoin, Thrupoint, Cullen Jennings, Google, Alan Johnston, Avaya, Todd Simpson, Mozilla.
Conference attendees will include web developers, OTT providers looking to launch communications services with WebRTC, traditional carriers seeking to understand WebRTC threats and opportunities, enterprise decision makers, social media companies and more
View the entire Agenda Here and check back often for updates. Remember to use code UBZ to save 20% on registration ticket.
WebRTC Conference will cover all relevant topics including; open standards, the role of WebRTC in changing traditional communications and collaboration, WebRTC’s role as an opportunity or threat for the service provider and OTT community, WebRTC in the mobile world and more. WebRTC will take voice and video into new domains with new use cases and applications and WebRTC Conference will address these applications, technology issues, standards, and market potential for WebRTC
The conference is a two track program comprised of a Technology Track and a Business Applications Track.
Attendees will learn:
- How WebRTC will impact corporate and personal communications
- IETF and W3C standards; status, issues and challenges
- The impact of “Hypervoice” – adding voice to every website, service request and “friending”
- Codec’s impact on the operation of the WebRTC client
- WebRTC’s impact on Service Providers and Over the Top Providers
- How to code and create realtime interactions using WebRTC Standards
- How to integrate WebRTC with the IMS and SIP architecture of the service provider environment
- How the browser vendor community will support WebRTC
- How WebRTC will be deployed in the mobile world.
- How WebRTC toolkits will reduce time to market and improve performance, reliability and user acceptance for developers that create WebRTC applications
- Impact of WebRTC in the Enterprise
- WebRTC and security issues
- The Impact of WebRTC on Telecom and Enterprise Ecosystems
The event will also include a session showing 8 demonstrations of WebRTC applications