So you think that the phone which you hold in your hand is smart? Well, entrepreneurial entertainer Will.i.am thinks so, but he also figured out that life could be a whole lot better by transforming smartphones into, in his own words, ‘genius phones’. This is his new plan for a range of consumer electronics as well as app venture which is simply known as i.am+. In fact, it is just next week when we will be privy to the global launch of his iPhone hardware that he touts will be able to transform the humble smartphone into a genius phone.
The maiden device from this consumer electronics and app range known as i.am+ is actually accessory which can be clipped onto an iPhone, where it will transform the 8-megapixel camera on the iPhone into a 14-megapixel shooter, and Will.i.am claims it will dramatically enhance not only the clarity but definition of your photographs. Will.i.am mentioned to The Daily Telegraph, “We have our own sensor and a better flash. You dock you phone into our device and it turns you smartphone into a genius-phone. We take over the camera.”RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: iPhone,
- Seen at: telegraph