Earlier this year, Microsoft announced that Windows Phone 7.5 devices would only see an update to Windows Phone 7.8, not Windows Phone 8 which we can’t help but feel is a bit unfortunate. That being said, the Windows Phone 7.8 update is supposed to be released around the same time as Windows Phone 8 but here we are and the update has yet to be seen. So when can Windows Phone 7.5 owners expect the update then? Well assuming Windows Phone Brazil’s Twitter post is accurate, it looks like the Windows Phone 7.8 update will only arrive in Q1 of 2013. We’re not sure if this release is for everyone around the world, or only for the Brazil market, but so far we have yet to hear anything else from Microsoft. In any case we guess until we hear otherwise, we’ll just have to take this information as it is and just play the waiting game.
Next Story: Fart-deodorizing underwear from Japan
- 2014-04-18: WhatsApp Beta For Windows Phone Reportedly Blocking SD Card Installation
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-16: Users Report Cortana Having Problems Setting Alarms
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-04-15: WP 8.1 GDR2 Update Could Support 2K Displays And Snapdragon 805 [Rumor]