Motorola released the Droid RAZR M not too long ago, although it looks like the company has plans to launch a HD version of it just like they did with the Droid RAZR and RAZR MAXX. According to the folks at Phone Arena, they claim to have gotten a tip about a certain Droid RAZR M HD that Motorola might have up their sleeves, possibly in time for CES or MWC 2013 which is around the corner. Based on the specs supplied their source, the Droid RAZR M HD will feature a 4.5” 720p HD display, a 1.5GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus processor and interestingly it seems that the Droid RAZR M HD will sport a whopping battery at 3,300mAh – rather surprising considering that such large batteries were typically reserved for the RAZR MAXX series.
Then again assuming this information is true, that’s probably a good thing! The rest of the specs are pretty much standard fare and it should come with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean on board. We’ll take this with a grain of salt for now, but considering there are HD versions of the RAZR and RAZR MAXX, it wouldn’t be a stretch of the imagination to think that the RAZR M could be given the same treatment.
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 Device Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-14: 2012 Droid Family To Get Android 4.4 KitKat In The Near Future
- 2014-04-08: First Working Project Ara Prototype To Be Ready This Month
- 2014-04-06: Leather Could Be An Option For Next-Gen Moto X [Rumor]
- 2014-04-06: Moto X Successor Might Be Called Moto X + 1
- 2014-04-02: The Moto G Forte Is Actually The Moto G With A Grip Shell Case