It is the most wonderful time of the year, where people give gifts and expect something in return. It’s the season of giving, that’s why Amazon is updating its Amazon Mobile app for Android to allow shoppers to stay up to date with their orders. The major piece of today’s update is the push notifications feature which alerts users each time an order is being shipped and delivered. This will prove to be nifty especially for the holiday season.
The update also adds a daily notification for Amazon’s Lightning Deals. But that’s not all. Amazon Mobile for Android also brings the ability to search, view, and shop from friends and family member’s wish lists, as well as the capability to bookmark lists for easy reference, and create and share wish lists with friends and family. And as with other updates, users can expect a couple of bug fixes. If you haven’t downloaded the update yet, you get get it on Google Play.
Image Source: Droid Life
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2014-04-10: Google Expands Security Services For Android
- 2014-04-10: LG G Pad 8.3 Receives Android 4.4 KitKat Update In US And Europe
- 2013-04-17: Amazon Android Appstore Expanding To Nearly 200 Countries
- 2012-03-15: Amazon Appstore turns one
- 2012-02-15: Amazon MP3 app updated
- 2012-01-03: Amazon Kindle Fire Silk browser ported to other devices
- 2011-12-22: Amazon allows Wattpad on the Kindle Fire