Not to be outdone with Apple’s list of best iTunes apps for the year 2012, Google is also flashing its own list of this year’s best Android apps. Topping the list is the Zappos app, which is basically an app for shopping shoes, clothes, housewares, and more. Second in line is the insanely popular note-taking app, Evernote. Landing at the third spot is Pinterest and bagging the fourth place is Grimm’s Snow White.
The list goes on with the offline reader Pocket taking the fifth spot. Expedia took the sixth place while the full-featured genealogy app Ancestry sits at the seventh. Fancy is Google’s eight best Android app in 2012 and money-managing app Mint lands at the ninth. The list also includes SeriesGuide Show Manager, Pixlr Express, and our favorite TED Conferences app. They are Google’s tenth, eleventh, and twelfth best apps, respectively. You can check out the full list on Google Play.
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-04: Play Store Updated With "People" Section, Shows Apps Recommended By Friends
- 2014-03-30: Google Moves To Remove All Erotic Content From Play Store
- 2013-12-30: Research Finds That Freemium Apps Account For 98% Of Play Store Revenue
- 2013-07-11: Chrome For Android Gets Integrated Translation Feature In Latest Update