When CES 2013 kicks off, you know for sure that you would be having a grand time checking out the slew of devices that are rolling out throughout the entire four days of the show. Well, smartphones will definitely be part of the show, and the Huawei Ascend D2 does seem to have some pretty strong suggestions that it will be shown off at CES 2013 that is happening in less than a month’s time.
So far, we do not know just which mobile carrier would be making the device available to the masses, nor how much would the Huawei Ascend D2 sell for. Perhaps when it makes its debut at CES, then we will get more information, but a leak from an informant would not hurt at all at the moment. Confirmed specifications of the Huawei Ascend D2 include a 5-inch (1920 x 1080) 1080p HD display, a rather beefy 3,000 mAh battery, a 13-megapixel camera at the back, all powered by a quad-core 1.5GHz processor. It will have Android 4.1 Jelly Bean as the operating system of choice with a custom skin on top that will boast of the new Emotion UI from Huawei. Image courtesy of Unwired View.
Next Story: Samsung To Fix Exynos Shortcomings
- 2014-04-17: Chinese Manufacturers Gear Up To Rain On OnePlus' Parade
- 2014-04-14: Huawei Ascend P7 Spotted With Metallic Chassis
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon