The rather massive 6.1” behemoth known as the Huawei Ascend Mate which was paraded recently has been spotted in even more photos, where one ought to be able to get a better and closer look at this massive phablet’s physical appearance. It is definitely a device that would take quite a lot to wrap a single hand around it, but with a larger display, one can only look forward to a more user-friendly experience on the go. Rumored specifications point toward a 1.8GHz quad-core processor, a 13-megapixel camera, 2GB RAM, and a 4000mAh battery, all crammed into a body that measures 9.9mm, or so it is being bandied about.
All we do know is, we cannot wait for CES 2013 to kick off in Las Vegas, Nevada, in slightly more than a week’s time, as that is when the 6.1” Full HD Huawei Ascend Mate will break its cover then, and we hope to bring you the latest and accurate list of hardware specifications so that you can make a calculated move as to whether to upgrade your smartphone to this or opt for something else.
Next Story: Sailfish OS Demonstrated
- 2014-04-03: Huawei Ascend P7 Launches May 7th
- 2014-04-02: Alleged Upcoming Huawei Premium Flagship Handset Leaked
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend Mate 2 Could Be Available In The US Soon
- 2014-04-01: Huawei Ascend P7 Photos Leaked Again
- 2014-03-24: China Demands 'Clear Explanation' From U.S. On NSA's Huawei Infiltration