South Korea, the birth place of the Samsung Galaxy S3, has something special for all Galaxy S3 units in that part of the world. Basically, if you happen to own the Galaxy S3 which carry the model numbers SHW-M440S, SHV-E210S, SHV-E210K and SHV-E210L, you will then be able to obtain the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update for the smartphone via KIES or OTA (Over The Air). Just what kind of enhancements can you expect from this spanking new operating system update?
For starters, you will be able to enjoy the Multi-View feature, otherwise known as Multi-Windows Multitasking on the Galaxy Note 2, in addition to Page Buddy, a new Gallery App, a customizable Notification Panel, a Brightness Slider, Smart Rotation, as well as apps like Paper Artist and Group Cast. Does this mean that the other Galaxy S3 owners worldwide can look forward to the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean update eventually?
Next Story: Amazon Reveals Best-Selling Books Of 2012
- 2014-04-13 Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected By End Of March
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 t999 Android 4.3 Update Released
- 2014-03-17 Galaxy S3 Slim Spotted On Samsung Brazil's Website
- 2014-03-13 Galaxy S3 GT-I9300 Android 4.4 Update Expected Again
- 2013-05-13 T-Mobile Galaxy S3 Android 4.1.2 Update Release Underway
- 2012-12-05 Android 4.1.2 reported rolling out to the Samsung Galaxy S3