After opening 51 retail stores both in the U.S. and in the international market, Microsoft is announcing today that it will be opening up new store locations next year. Microsoft says that the first six store locations will include The Shops at La Cantera, San Antonio, Texas; Dadeland Mall, Miami, Fla.; Beachwood Place, Beachwood, Ohio; Westfield San Francisco Centre, San Francisco; City Creek Center, Salt Lake City; and St. Louis Galleria, St. Louis. Microsoft did not reveal when these stores will open. All of the aforementioned locations are in the U.S.
Last year, the Redmond-based technology giant opened its first international stores in Edmonton, Burnaby, Vancouver and Toronto, Canada. Microsoft has yet to announce more locations in the coming months. Additionally, Microsoft is announcing that it will extend a majority of its Specialty store locations into the New Year. “We look forward to opening the doors of these stores, and many others, where our direct connection with customers will be built one interaction and one relationship at a time,” says Jonathan Adashek, the General Manager for Communications and Strategy at Microsoft.
Next Story: Amazon Sells Stolen iPhones
- 2014-04-18: Advertisers Reportedly Spending More Money On Bing Now
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-17: 5 Million Xbox One Consoles Shipped To Date
- 2014-04-17: Cortana Is Off-Limits To Users Aged Below 13 Years Old
- 2014-04-17: Xbox Music Update For Windows Phone 8.1 Coming Next Week