So the HTC 8X has already received its official Over The Air (OTA) update earlier this month, which more or less fixed the irritating random reboot issues, and where does this leave those who are rocking to the Nokia Lumia 920? Well, fret not, as apparently a tweet from someone over at Nokia has brought about much relief, such as the Lumia 920 being on the receiving end of a software update sometime within this month. Seeing that there are just two more weeks left to go for December (and 2012 on the whole), that day would not be too long in coming.
This confirmation by Nokia over Twitter does seem to have a pretty obscure time frame, but we do hope that when the update arrives, it will feature its fair share of Portico goodies, in addition to some rather special Nokia-specific goodies, too. What do you think, as a Lumia 920 owners? In any case, are you looking forward in anticipation to the upcoming Windows Phone update for your handset? Hopefully it will arrive before Christmas for that added touch of festive spirit.
- 2014-01-30: Lumia Black Update Released For AT&T Lumia 920 And 820
- 2014-01-13: Nokia Lumia black Update Sets Its Sights On The Lumia 920
- 2013-12-29: Nokia Lumia 920 Reportedly Jailbroken By Chinese Hackers
- 2013-10-11: AT&T Rolling Out Amber Update For Nokia Lumia 820, 920
- 2013-10-09: AT&T Claims GDR2 And Amber Update Is Ready For Lumia 820 And 920
- 2013-05-16: Lumia 920 Windows Phone 8 Amber Update To Improve Camera Performance
- 2013-04-08: Nokia Lumia 920 Is The Best Selling Windows Phone
- 2013-03-26: Windows Phone 8 Update Activates FM Radio, Double-Tap To Wake On Lumia 920
- 2013-03-04: Nokia Catwalk Expected To Succeed The Lumia 920
- 2013-01-17: Portico Update For Nokia Lumia 820 And 920 Goes Global