If you have been waiting for the trailer of Pacific Rim, the wait is over. In this movie, the world unite behind pilots who pilot big robots to fight a huge alien monsters. That’s right, the scenario could probably fit on a smurf’s Kleenex, but sometime it’s just better for an action movie (do you hear me Prometheus?). Weirdly enough, despite being able to build gigantic bad-ass robots, humanity still seems to struggle with voice synthesis. Oh well, what I can vouch for is that the special effects are superb, so head to the full post to watch this trailer. What do you think?
- 2014-04-14: University Professor Attempts To Explain Why Video Game Movies Tend To Fail
- 2014-03-24: Dark And Edgy Sonic The Hedgehog Movie Rumored To Be In The Works
- 2014-03-19: HTC One To Make An Appearance In Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- 2014-01-14: Tekken Movie Prequel Is Not Happening, Actor Apologizes For Inconvenience
- 2014-01-13: Tekken: A Man Called X Movie In Development, Prequel To 2010's Movie [Update]