Are you a huge Pokémon fan, and want to collect ‘em all in terms of the games released? If you have answered in the affirmative, then you would do well to take note of March 24th, 2013 on your calendar, as that is when Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity will hit the US. Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity would be the second retail Pokémon game to arrive on the Nintendo 3DS console, where you would need to discount apps like Pokédex 3D, Dream Radar, and Pokédex 3D Pro. Bear in mind that the Nintendo 3DS has yet to play host to the main series games, which is something I believe true blue fans are still waiting with bated breath.
Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity is said to boast of enhanced 3D graphics and 20 unique dungeons which will change layout each time they are entered, meaning technically you will not play the same game twice, which would add to the longevity (and perhaps frustration) for the gamer. You will play the role of either Pikachu, Snivy, Oshawott, Tepig, or Axew, as you traverse one dungeon after another. No idea on when an European release will hit the shelves though.
Next Story: HTC To Enter Windows RT Tablet Market (Rumor)
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase