It seems that there are expectations in the industry that the yet unannounced Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus will be on the receiving end of two different models, that is, the GT-i9105 and the GT-i9105P, with the latter all set to arrive with an NFC chip. This might be the “Plus” version of the original S2 i9100, but you will find that the i9105 is not going to be superior in any way due to the lack of superior specifications.
The processor will be a dual-core 1GHz processor, while carrying 8GB of internal memory. Well, the bright side would be that this Galaxy S2 Plus will have Android 4.1 Jelly Bean running right out of the box, in addition to a 4.3-inch display at 800 x 480 resolution, with an 8-megapixel camera at the back with flash, a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, and a body which has the dimensions of 125.3mm x 66.1mm x 8.98mm. Will NFC connectivity be a deal breaker for you, or would you decide to settle for something newer?
Next Story: LifeBot 5 Telemedicine Tool
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-11: Samsung Galaxy S5 Will Be Region-Locked As Well
- 2014-04-11: Leaked HTC One M8 Training Doc Compares It To The Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-10: Samsung Galaxy S5 Stability Update Arrives Prior To Global Launch
- 2013-08-18: Tizen NFC Features Shown Off On Video
- 2013-08-01: Samsung Galaxy S2 Plus Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean ROM Leaked
- 2013-06-18: Samsung Launches NFC-Enabled Laser Printers
- 2013-05-17: Samsung Releases TecTiles 2 NFC Tags With Galaxy S4 Support For $15
- 2013-03-12: Leaked Galaxy S4 Battery Shows NFC Support