In a move to boost its sales even more, Samsung is announcing the opening of its first Samsung Mobile Store in Paris. Samsung says that the store is a “unique place” that will showcase the latest technological innovations while offering hands-on experience and customized solutions to its customers. From the looks of its, it seems that Samsung is finally learning Apple’s way of presenting its products. Interestingly, the Samsung employees are also wearing blue, similar to what the “Geniuses” are wearing. Hello, Does that ring a bell?
Samsung’s Mobile Store in Paris is located at 5 Boulevard Malesherbes and it is a playground for Samsung fanatics. Visitors can expect the company’s flagship smartphones, tablets, digital cameras, notebooks,and accessories on display. “More than just a store, this unique place, run by a team of eight sales experts, offers the ultimate experience and comprehensive vision of mobility by Samsung. Its design provides an immersive experience for everyone: parents, children, tech-savvy, seniors and professionals. Each, according to his passions and his environment, can find the solution to their needs,” Samsung said. You can check out the rest of the photos here.
Next Story: Apple Hires Ex-Microsoft White Hat Hacker
- 2014-04-13: Galaxy S5 Launch Day Sales Beat Galaxy S4 [Report]
- 2014-04-13: Android 4.4 For Galaxy S3 And Galaxy Note 2 Still On The Cards
- 2014-04-13: Google Executive Says No iPhone Features Were Copied For Android
- 2014-04-13: Samsung Galaxy S5 Root For T-Mobile And Sprint Variants Available
- 2014-04-11: Galaxy S5 PayPal Fingerprint Support Disabled By Verizon