As the year 2012 nears its end, Samsung is giving us a glimpse of what to expect next year, especially for the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Next year will be a big year for HDTVs, so Samsung is now taking the wraps off its new Smart Hub for its future Smart TVs. As you know, the Smart Hub is considered as the gateway for Samsung Smart TV users to discover new content and apps.
Judging from the images Samsung has posted on Flickr, the new Smart Hub features a new background design and the user interface has been simplified as well to better suit its customers. Of course, the new Smart Hub is just the tip of the iceberg, as Samsung is expected to unveil a bunch of new and much-cooler devices at the CES 2012. Until then.
Next Story: Apple Wins Micro-SIM Patent
- Spike Away Vest Keeps You Safe From Cramped Commutes
- China Will Begin Building This Wavy Pedestrian Bridge In 2014
- CableBin Hides Your Messy Cables Inside Of An Attractive Can
- Nomadic Chair Can Be Carried On Your Back To Offer On-The-Go Seating
- Zim, stylish and powerful Sub-$800 3D Printer with dual-head