As the year 2012 nears its end, Samsung is giving us a glimpse of what to expect next year, especially for the upcoming Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas. Next year will be a big year for HDTVs, so Samsung is now taking the wraps off its new Smart Hub for its future Smart TVs. As you know, the Smart Hub is considered as the gateway for Samsung Smart TV users to discover new content and apps.
Judging from the images Samsung has posted on Flickr, the new Smart Hub features a new background design and the user interface has been simplified as well to better suit its customers. Of course, the new Smart Hub is just the tip of the iceberg, as Samsung is expected to unveil a bunch of new and much-cooler devices at the CES 2012. Until then.
Next Story: Apple Wins Micro-SIM Patent
- 2014-04-17: Trade-In Site Sees One Third Of Galaxy S5 Buyers Switching From iPhone
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Android 4.4 Update Released
- 2014-04-17: Samsung Galaxy K Camera Sample Spotted (Rumor)
- 2014-04-17: Samsung's Galaxy Phones To Get Custom Amazon Kindle Book Store