T-Mobile has just announced that they will be further expanding its 4G-coverage in 14 new markets, which would bring the total to 37 major markets nationwide, where the 1900MHz band is concerned. In order to reciprocate, Solavei – a no-contract MVNO powered by the T-Mobile network, will now offer a pre-paid, unlimited option for iPhone users who want to surf on 4G speeds in those markets. This sounds like a great deal for iPhone owners who are able to let their current iPhones surf via Solavei, enjoying unlimited talk, text and data without the need for any contract – all for $49 each month, of course.
Basically, apart from iPhones, other AT&T/4G smartphones, too, are able to access the $49 monthly unlimited voice, text and data in 37 new areas around the US, where these will include New York City, Newark, Boston, Philadelphia, Detroit, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, San Antonio, Tampa, Baltimore, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Washington DC, Atlanta, Seattle, Minneapolis, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Diego, Central and Southern Arizona, San Francisco Bay Area, Central Valley California and South Florida. Anyone interested? [Press Release]
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14: T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13: Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: T-Mobile Announces Operation Tablet Freedom