Toshiba is said to be showing off their SDHC memory card at the upcoming CES 2013 event that is set to happen in less than a fortnight’s time. Well, what is so special about an SDHC memory card, you ask? This particular one from Toshiba will be slightly different than the rest, considering how it will be equipped with the TransferJet Wireless Transfer technology.
The Toshiba SDHC memory card on reference display is said to be still a product under development, where it will integrate a TransferJet transceiver IC, a coupler, an RF filter, peripheral passive parts, an SD bridge connection circuit, and Toshiba’s NAND flash memory. All data transfer by TransferJet communications will be implemented in devices that offer support for SDHC memory cards, and these will include (but are not limited to) digital cameras and PCs, where using it is as simple as inserting the card into the card slot. [Press Release]
Next Story: Touchy Turns Humans Into A Camera
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba’s MicroSD Memory Cards Are World’s Fastest
- 2014-04-17: Toshiba Shows How Project Ara's Modularity Can Be Applied To Wearables
- 2014-04-16: Toshiba Satellite P55t Notebook Launches Next Week
- 2014-03-27: Toshiba Canvio Desk Desktop External Hard Drive Revealed
- 2014-03-19: Toshiba Canvio Wireless Adapter