In hindsight, when the exploit was at its theoretical “peak,” GNAA claimed that it managed to rack up thousands of victims. In fact, its last public proclamation was a tweet (which needless to say, has been deleted), sporting a victim count 8,600. The real world effects were actually rather minimal, and you can remove the offending posts by dropping by Tumblr’s mass post editor, followed by deleting the slew of posts which are part of your queue.
Next Story: Wii U Firmware Update Arrives Again
- 2014-03-24: Tumblr Adds Two Factor Authentication
- 2014-01-14: Tumblr Now Lets Users Mention And Link To Other Users In Posts
- 2013-11-21: Tumblr For iOS Gets An All New Design
- 2013-09-19: Tumblr Rolls Out Push Notifications To Android App, iOS Update Coming
- 2013-07-17: Tumblr Issues Fix For iOS App