It was not too long ago (a matter of weeks, in fact) that there was a new and free Windows 8 app which was given the nod of approval by the folks over at Microsoft to publish it on the Windows Store. This app was known as the Windows 8 Complaints app, where its main purpose of existence was to enable folks to write and share their concerns and problems that they have run into with Microsoft’s most recent operating system for the PC platform. Basically, it will allow you to post your complaints and read/listen to the complaints of others.
It seems that the Windows 8 Complaints app is no more, as it cannot be downloaded from the Windows Store. Not only that, the app’s page has also been removed, although there is still a cached page hanging around somewhere for you to view. Microsoft has yet to get back to the masses as to the reasons behind the removal of the Windows 8 Complaints app, what do you think?
Next Story: Instagram Users Drop 25 Percent After Fiasco
- 2014-04-02: Microsoft: Japanese Bank Upgrades 30,000 Terminals To Windows 8 From Windows XP
- 2014-04-02: Windows Start Menu Really Coming Back
- 2014-04-01: Users Migrating From Windows XP Prefer Windows 7 Over Windows 8
- 2014-03-23: Microsoft "Strongly" Encouraging OEMs To Bundle OneNote With Windows 8.1
- 2014-03-19: Former Firefox Developer Explains Mozilla's Decision To Drop Its Modern UI Project