YouTube has served as a great way for people to share their experiences with the world, and that experience is about to get easier with YouTube’s new Capture app for iOS.
YouTube Capture was created for those users who want to shoot their videos and upload them with as little hassle as possible while also being able to quickly share the video through a person’s social networks.
When a user is done capturing the hilarious, gross or amazing moment they just witnessed with the YouTube Capture application, they’re then able to control who sees it through YouTube’s privacy settings, as well as enhance the video through color correction, stabilization, edit its length and even add background music from YouTube.
Not only can you share your videos on YouTube, but users can also simultaneously upload their video to Google+, Facebook and Twitter and even have the upload process continue after the application has been minimized. The application even reminds users to hold their device horizontally to avoid “Vertical Video Syndrome.”
The YouTube Capture app is now available and should definitely be downloaded for those moments when pictures just won’t be enough to show what awesomeness you’re witnessing.
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Yahoo Wants To Become iOS' Default Search
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-01-21: Browse And Watch YouTube Videos On iPhone Simultaneously With Youtopia
- 2013-09-05: Scoop.it For iPad
- 2013-08-20: YouTube For iOS Updated With Picture-In-Picture Support
- 2013-06-20: YouTube For Android And iOS Receives Next Video Overlay
- 2013-06-10: WWDC 2013 Keynote Livestream Available On Apple Products