YouTube has served as a great way for people to share their experiences with the world, and that experience is about to get easier with YouTube’s new Capture app for iOS.
YouTube Capture was created for those users who want to shoot their videos and upload them with as little hassle as possible while also being able to quickly share the video through a person’s social networks.
When a user is done capturing the hilarious, gross or amazing moment they just witnessed with the YouTube Capture application, they’re then able to control who sees it through YouTube’s privacy settings, as well as enhance the video through color correction, stabilization, edit its length and even add background music from YouTube.
Not only can you share your videos on YouTube, but users can also simultaneously upload their video to Google+, Facebook and Twitter and even have the upload process continue after the application has been minimized. The application even reminds users to hold their device horizontally to avoid “Vertical Video Syndrome.”
The YouTube Capture app is now available and should definitely be downloaded for those moments when pictures just won’t be enough to show what awesomeness you’re witnessing.
- Polycom New Solutions: RealPresence CloudAxis, New User Interface, RealPresence Desktop 2.0, Virtual Edge Executive Desktop
- Klip 2.0: Instagram for Video Minus the Filters
- Ztylus ZGS-4 Camera Kit Comes To The Galaxy S4
- Nokia's Gyroscopic Stabilization Technology Made Available In The Open Market
- Replay for iOS Makes Cool Videos Automatically in Seconds