CES 2013 is just a fortnight away, and you know for sure that there will be a plethora of gizmos and gadgets waiting in the wings to be unveiled to the rest of the world. Well, the ZTE Grand S that we talked about nearly a couple of weeks ago was said to feature a Full HD 5” display to keep up with the Joneses, and this time around we have a leaked photo of the ZTE Grand S itself that will join the exclusive Full HD 5” display club that currently has distinguished members such as the HTC Droid DNA, HTC J Butterfly over in Japan, the Sony Xperia Z and the Oppo Find 5.
The leaked photo of the ZTE Grand S points toward a model number that has been listed as the Z753 and, and it is widely speculated that the ZTE Grand S will also hold the honor of being the thinnest Full HD display smartphone in the market, measuring a mere 7.6mm in thickness. No idea on what kind of hardware is packed underneath the hood, but we are looking at a quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB RAM and a 13-megapixel camera.
Next Story: Martian Watch Does Voice Commands
- 2014-04-16: Sony's New 4K TVs Will Be Released In The U.S. This June
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-05: Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-05-16: How Ubergizmo Prepares For CES: A Chat With David Spark
- 2013-01-15: Hands on: Huawei Ascend Mate Review
- 2013-01-15: Best of CES 2013 @ Ubergizmo