At CES 2013, we did talk about at least one pocket-friendly router – be it in size or price point, but this time around, there is the Asus WL-330NUL Pocket Router that certainly looks as though it is going to be a worthy purchase for those who want a Wi-Fi router that is diminutive enough to snuggle in your pocket without missing a beat. In fact, it will also be powered when connected to a USB port, letting you use it plugged into your notebook without having to tote around an additional power cable. Nifty, to say the least.
Apart from that, the Asus WL-330NUL Pocket Router will also come with an Ethernet jack that enables you to plug in a cable from your modem or from a wired connection wherever you are, turning the small router into a device that lets you share the wired connection wirelessly with other devices – talk about an instant portable wireless hotspot! Tipping the scales at under an ounce, it will not be able to deliver uber strong signals, but for one or two users on the road, it ought to be sufficient.
Next Story: Raspberry Pi Passes 1 Million Sales Mark
- LG 2014 TV Lineup Introduced In South Korea
- HeadWatch Tells The Time, And Then Some
- Jacksonville Jaguars And Daktronics Get Largest HD LED Video Displays In The World At Stadium
- Aleratec Cruiser Mini Portable Makes Short Work Of USB Flash Drive Duplication
- Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever