It has been tipped that the Samsung Galaxy S4 will be announced in the months to come, and this new generation flagship from Samsung is set to hit across the board of all four major mobile carriers in the US. Well, just like the Samsung Galaxy S3, the model of the Galaxy S4 in the US ought to arrive in different model numbers compared to the international model, which many have widely believed to be called the GT-i9500. Word has it that the AT&T version of the Samsung Galaxy S4 is going to be called the Samsung SGH-i337.
After all, the Samsung SGH-i337 has already appeared at Samsung Mobile’s official website in the form of an .XML file, and it will run on Android Jelly Bean while sporting an expected 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution display. Hmmm, something tells us that Samsung is rather cheeky with the SGH-i337, since it can be read as “leet” which means as “elite” in certain circles. Of course, do take this bit of news with a pinch of salt!
Next Story: HTC M7 Housing Caught On Video
- 2014-04-15: Know Your Samsung Gear Compatibility
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Galaxy S5 4K UHD Footage Recorded
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-15: Samsung Reportedly Expects To Ship 35M Galaxy S5 Units This Quarter
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Galaxy S5 Pre-Order On AT&T Announced
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Gear 2, Gear 2 Neo And Gear Fit Pre-Orders For AT&T Announced
- 2014-02-27: AT&T Galaxy Note 3 Android 4.4 KitKat Update Not Quite There Yet
- 2014-02-16: AT&T Galaxy Gear Price Gets A $100 Cut
- 2014-01-13: AT&T VoLTE Service Reportedly Being Tested With Samsung