Want to up the ante when it comes to enhancing your productivity? I don’t know about you, but ever since Google Docs (and its subsequent iteration, Google Drive) was introduced, I tend to do a whole lot more work on the cloud than ever before, and the peace of mind that my work files are stashed away there safely is always a comforting one. Well, Microsoft does not want to miss out on the cloud bandwagon and has offered five Bing Apps for Office for free which can be used within Office products including Microsoft Excel and Word.
The entire idea for such apps was to make Bing available in convenient and intuitive ways which will also take full advantage of knowledge that Bing has managed to garner when it comes to search. Just like how you see Bing power apps on the Windows 8, Windows Phone and Xbox platforms, Bing Apps for Office was developed to help you be more productive. The apps include Bing Finance for Excel, Bing Maps for Excel, Bing Image Search for Word, Bing News Search for Word and Bing Dictionary for Excel and Word. [Press Release]
Next Story: HTC M7 March 8 Release Date A Possibility
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Lays Out Blueprint For Future Standalone Apps
- 2014-04-23 Instagram's Explore Feature Will Be More Personalized
- 2014-04-23 Facebook Messenger Has 200 Million Users
- 2014-04-23 Samsung's Bundled Android Apps Aren't Getting Much Love [Study]
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-08 Office For iPad Team Confirms Print Feature Is Coming "In Due Course"
- 2014-04-08 Decision To Ship Office For iPad Was Made During Steve Ballmer's Tenure
- 2014-03-27 Satya Nadella Explains Why Office For iPad Took So Long
- 2014-03-27 Apple's Tim Cook Congratulates Microsoft On Office For iPad Launch
- 2014-03-17 Office For iPad Could Be Announced Before The End Of March