BlackBerry has just announced the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 smartphones. If you’re wondering when will you be able to get your hands on any of these, the company has just revealed their corresponding release dates. Here in the U.S., the BlackBerry Z10 will be coming in March via carrier partners. We’ve already told you that Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile will be carrying the BlackBerry 10 devices. The company says that U.S. carriers will start announcing pre-registration and price plans today, so stay tuned for that.
Unfortunately, QWERTY fans will have to wait until April to enjoy the BlackBerry Q10. In the U.K., the Z10 will be available starting tomorrow via retail stores and carriers. In Canada, the Z10 will be available on February 5th and will retail for $149.99 on a 3-year contract. Meanwhile, folks in the UAE will get the Z10 on February 10th where it will retail for for AED 2,599.
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2014-04-21: BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20: BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29: BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month
- 2013-04-29: T-Mobile BlackBerry Q10 Registration Page Now Live For Business Customers
- 2013-04-26: Skype Launches On BlackBerry 10, But Only On The BlackBerry Q10