BlackBerry has just announced the BlackBerry Z10 and Q10 smartphones. If you’re wondering when will you be able to get your hands on any of these, the company has just revealed their corresponding release dates. Here in the U.S., the BlackBerry Z10 will be coming in March via carrier partners. We’ve already told you that Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, and T-Mobile will be carrying the BlackBerry 10 devices. The company says that U.S. carriers will start announcing pre-registration and price plans today, so stay tuned for that.
Unfortunately, QWERTY fans will have to wait until April to enjoy the BlackBerry Q10. In the U.K., the Z10 will be available starting tomorrow via retail stores and carriers. In Canada, the Z10 will be available on February 5th and will retail for $149.99 on a 3-year contract. Meanwhile, folks in the UAE will get the Z10 on February 10th where it will retail for for AED 2,599.
Next Story: BlackBerry 10 Launched, RIM's Roadmap for 2013
- 2014-04-13: BlackBerry Windermere Concept Case Renders Surface
- 2014-04-11: T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Optimistic That Handset Business Will Be Profitable By 2015
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry Q20 Will Be Officially Known As The BlackBerry Classic
- 2014-04-10: BlackBerry CEO Claims He Was Misquoted On Handset Division Sale
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29: BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry 10.1 Coming To U.S. BlackBerry Z10 Owners Later This Month
- 2013-04-29: T-Mobile BlackBerry Q10 Registration Page Now Live For Business Customers
- 2013-04-26: Skype Launches On BlackBerry 10, But Only On The BlackBerry Q10