Time sure as heck passes by quickly, and we are rather fired up for the BlackBerry event that is happening in New York City later at the end of this month, where the all-new BlackBerry 10 operating system will be unveiled, along with accompanying smartphones from RIM which will, hopefully, usher in a new golden age for the Canadian company after being on the decline for a few years already. It seems that someone managed to pick up an interesting photo on Instagram which has been named a cryptic “twinsyoulose”, but depicts dummy units for the BlackBerry Z10.
One of the BlackBerry Z10 dummy units would come in black, while the other sports a white color, and over the weekend, we do expect to see more and more spy shots of the BlackBerry Z10 arrive, in addition to dummy units, of course. It is expected that the BlackBerry Z10 will not cost more than $200 with a contract, which means it has been priced to move. Exciting times are ahead for RIM and the smartphone industry on the whole, no doubt about that.RELATED
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: blackberry, BlackBerry Z10,
- Seen at: phonearena