Time sure as heck passes by quickly, and we are rather fired up for the BlackBerry event that is happening in New York City later at the end of this month, where the all-new BlackBerry 10 operating system will be unveiled, along with accompanying smartphones from RIM which will, hopefully, usher in a new golden age for the Canadian company after being on the decline for a few years already. It seems that someone managed to pick up an interesting photo on Instagram which has been named a cryptic “twinsyoulose”, but depicts dummy units for the BlackBerry Z10.
One of the BlackBerry Z10 dummy units would come in black, while the other sports a white color, and over the weekend, we do expect to see more and more spy shots of the BlackBerry Z10 arrive, in addition to dummy units, of course. It is expected that the BlackBerry Z10 will not cost more than $200 with a contract, which means it has been priced to move. Exciting times are ahead for RIM and the smartphone industry on the whole, no doubt about that.
Next Story: Acer Liquid E1 Announced
- 2014-04-16: BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone
- 2014-04-15: BlackBerry Will Shift Focus To High-End QWERTY Handsets
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Security Patches For iOS And Android BBM Apps To Prevent Heartbleed Exploits
- 2014-04-14: BlackBerry Pushing For Immediate Ban Of Typo Keyboard Sales
- 2013-11-19: Porsche Design Re-Imagines The BlackBerry Z10 Costing $2,400
- 2013-07-15: BlackBerry Z10 Prices Dropping As Low As $49 Four Months After Release
- 2013-06-18: 'Critical' Security Warning Issued For BlackBerry Z10
- 2013-05-29: BlackBerry Q10 Reportedly Selling Faster Than iPhone 5, Galaxy S4 And HTC One In France
- 2013-05-14: BlackBerry Z10 With 5 Inch Display Rumored