It’s undeniable just how popular Rovio’s Angry Birds is as it was downloaded 30 million times during Christmas week and even brought its influence to the Star Wars universe, which is why any time we hear anything Angry Birds-related, we instantly take notice of it.
Some ex-Rovio developers who worked on Angry Birds came together to form their own indie game development studio called Boomlagoon. Their debut game was just released today called Noble Nutlings and features three cartoon squirrels as you help pilot their not-so expertly built cart across a landscape filled with hills.
As you guide the squirrels through each level, you’ll be able to upgrade your cart with thousands of combinations. Think your squirrels would make their way through the level better if they had inflatable beach balls as wheels on their cart? You can do exactly that if you have enough coins.
Noble Nutlings is available today on iOS completely for free, and if it’s anywhere as good as Angry Birds is, then we can expect some more adventures with these squirrels for years to come.
Next Story: Archos Titanium Tablets Unveiled At CES 2013
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-04-03: Next-Gen iOS Devices May Have Faster, Power Efficient LPDDR4 DRAM
- 2013-07-03: Angry Birds Updated To Include New Levels, Powers, Traveling Pigs
- 2013-04-29: Angry Birds Friends For Android And iOS To Release On 2nd May
- 2013-03-01: Angry Birds Developer Releasing The Croods Mobile Game On iOS, Android
- 2011-09-09: Rovio may be seeking partnership with Angry Birds theme park in China
- 2010-10-21: Angry Birds Halloween Edition Coming For iOS Devices