CES is currently in full swing, which means the biggest names in tech are currently in Las Vegas showing off their goods, attending after-show parties and most likely getting very little sleep this week. The show is far from over and Facebook has just made next week instantly a busy one as well as they’re currently sending out invites to media for an event they’re holding at their HQ in Menlo Park, CA.
The invite teases us with “Come and see what we’re building” which leads us to believe they’re probably getting ready to show a building off or something to the media, which would be mighty impressive if we already didn’t have buildings around us almost 100 percent of the time.
Look – we’ll be honest here: we have absolutely no idea what the company Zuck built will be showing off next week. We could speculate a ton of things like some other sites would by saying “Facebook phone?!”, “Facebook tablet?!”, “Facebook world?!”, but we’re going to take the high road and just assume it’ll be something shown inside of a building, which leads us to believe it won’t be a Facebook world.
- 2014-04-14: Google Picks Up Titan Aerospace Before Facebook Can
- 2014-04-14: Facebook Reportedly Working On An E-Money Service
- 2014-04-10: Facebook Makes Improvements To Reduce News Feed Spam
- 2014-04-10: FTC Clears Facebook/WhatsApp Deal, Must Honor Privacy Obligations
- 2014-04-09: Facebook To Remove In-App Messaging, Forces Users To Download Messenger App