The hangover from CES 2013 is still here, and we almost forgot to check Google’s recent updates for its official apps on Android. In case you missed it, Google is launching a flurry of updates today for its YouTube for Google TV, Play Movies, Finance, and Currents apps. Yes, that’s four apps all in all. First, Google has updated its YouTube for Google TV app with a simplified player screen.
Users can now also send YouTube videos to Google TV from their mobile devices. Up next is Google Currents, which has been updated with a new unsubscribe option to its overflow menu. Google has also tweaked and reduced the data usage of the app and a couple of bug fixes have been added as well.
Google Finance is also getting a fresh update after more than six months. The update has something to do with the compatibility of API changes. As for the Google Play Movies & TV app, the update remains unclear, although we’re seeing that the app has been updated today, January 16th.
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Makes Its Way Onto Android
- 2014-04-16 Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2014-04-04 Play Store Updated With "People" Section, Shows Apps Recommended By Friends
- 2014-03-30 Google Moves To Remove All Erotic Content From Play Store
- 2013-12-30 Research Finds That Freemium Apps Account For 98% Of Play Store Revenue