The hangover from CES 2013 is still here, and we almost forgot to check Google’s recent updates for its official apps on Android. In case you missed it, Google is launching a flurry of updates today for its YouTube for Google TV, Play Movies, Finance, and Currents apps. Yes, that’s four apps all in all. First, Google has updated its YouTube for Google TV app with a simplified player screen.
Users can now also send YouTube videos to Google TV from their mobile devices. Up next is Google Currents, which has been updated with a new unsubscribe option to its overflow menu. Google has also tweaked and reduced the data usage of the app and a couple of bug fixes have been added as well.
Google Finance is also getting a fresh update after more than six months. The update has something to do with the compatibility of API changes. As for the Google Play Movies & TV app, the update remains unclear, although we’re seeing that the app has been updated today, January 16th.RELATED
- Study Finds That Fast Typists Might Not Even Remember Where The Keys Are Located
- AmazonFresh San Francisco Launch Possible Next Week
- China Bans Bitcoin Transactions Among Banks
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Alan Mulally Likely To Remain At Ford Through 2014
- Virtual Wall Could Prevent Oil Spills
- Follow: Android, apps, Google,
- Seen at: androidpolice