Seeing how Grand Theft Auto III made its way to iOS, Android and then became available on the PlayStation Network, we are, in no way, surprised to see Grand Theft Auto: Vice City make the same trip. In fact, we absolutely expected it, and we’re happy we weren’t proven wrong because if there’s one thing that gets our blood pressure to rise, it’s being wrong. That, and the YOLO acronym.
Rockstar Games announced today Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, which saw an iOS and Android release, will be making its way to the PlayStation Network next week. Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will be part of the PS2 Classics collection, which means if you’re expecting the HD version that was released on your iOS and Android devices, you’re going to be very disappointed as the game will look and play just like you remember it from your PS2-playing days. If you picked up Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas a few weeks ago, you’ll know exactly what to expect with GTA: VC’s release on PSN.
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City will be made available on January 29th in North America for $9.99.
Next Story: Google Patent Delivers Bone-Conduction Audio
- Watch Dogs PS4 Version Dishes Out 1080p/30FPS
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase