[CES 2013] The long wait is over, after leaks and previous spy shots of the Huawei Ascend Mate hit the Internet, here we are with the official unveiling of this 6.1″ behemoth that will most probably be the most comfortable smartphone ever for Wreck-It Ralph. Unfortunately, we did spend some time with it and found it to be far too lightweight to be of the classy variety, and the overall plastic feel to the device does not exactly make this a premium smartphone. Still, the 4,050mAh battery should go some way in making sure it lasts the day, while the display itself is decent enough for its size.
Underneath the hood of the Huawei Ascend Mate lies a 1.5GHz Hi-Silicon quad-core processor and a 4050 mAh battery as mentioned. Huawei has included their proprietary Quick Power Control (QPC) and Automated Discontinuous Reception (ADRX) battery efficiency technology and fast sharing technology, to lend some credence to the truth, “bigger is better.”
It will run on the Android 4.1 Jelly Bean platform, carry an 8.0-megapixel AF rear-facing camera with HDR and a 1.0-megapixel HD camera up in front. Huawei has also thrown in dual mic noise reduction technology, Dolby sound system and stereo recording to the mix. No idea on pricing, but you can check out the Huawei Ascend Mate when it hits China this February in crystal black and pure white colors.
- Moto X And Moto G Orders Delayed For Some Due To Winter Storm Dion
- Crytek To Release "The Collectables" Mobile Game
- Is Google Replacing Gallery On Android With The Photos App?
- Instagram's Messaging Feature Reportedly "Confirmed" For Tomorrow
- Nokia Steps In After Samsung's PR Nightmare With Galaxy S4 Users
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, Huawei,