[CES 2013] We know there are a good majority of you that don’t own an iOS device, so something like iHome’s iDL100G would be completely useless to you with its two Lightning docks and USB dock. We know if you decide you need a stereo FM clock radio, it should be one that just has a USB dock so you can charge your Android, Windows or BlackBerry devices as well as be able to play music. iHome’s IBT20G may just be the clock radio you’ve been looking for.
The iHome iBT20G doesn’t have an iPhone-compatible dock on top of it, instead, the top of the IBT20G is completely free of a dock. If you’d like to have your non-iOS device connected to it for charging and playing music, you can plug it in through its iBT20G USB port.
Just like iHome’s other clock radios, you can expect to be able to listen to FM radio on it and also have the ability to listen to music through bluetooth, which is something you non-iOS device owners will probably appreciate. The IBT20G will be available later this year for $79.
- 2014-01-05 Seagate Backup Plus Slim and Backup Plus Fast
- 2014-01-05 Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-01-06 iHome iB85 Foldable Bluetooth Headphones Include Built-In Mic And Travel Pouch
- 2013-01-06 iHome iBT44 Is A Retro Boombox That Doubles As Bluetooth Speaker
- 2013-01-06 iHome iDL100G Stereo FM Clock Radio Features Triple Charging Docks
- 2012-11-19 iHome's iW3 wireless speakers now shipping