[CES 2013] We know there are a good majority of you that don’t own an iOS device, so something like iHome’s iDL100G would be completely useless to you with its two Lightning docks and USB dock. We know if you decide you need a stereo FM clock radio, it should be one that just has a USB dock so you can charge your Android, Windows or BlackBerry devices as well as be able to play music. iHome’s IBT20G may just be the clock radio you’ve been looking for.
The iHome iBT20G doesn’t have an iPhone-compatible dock on top of it, instead, the top of the IBT20G is completely free of a dock. If you’d like to have your non-iOS device connected to it for charging and playing music, you can plug it in through its iBT20G USB port.
Just like iHome’s other clock radios, you can expect to be able to listen to FM radio on it and also have the ability to listen to music through bluetooth, which is something you non-iOS device owners will probably appreciate. The IBT20G will be available later this year for $79.RELATED
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- Sony Updates Walkman, Movies And Album Apps
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, ihome,