[CES 2013] iHome’s line of stereo FM clock radios have been one of most popular products as not only do they offer a great-sounding clock radio, but being able to dock your iOS device to charge as well as listen to it has made its radios quite popular. At this year’s CES, iHome is showing off a new stereo FM clock radio that kicks up what previous iHome clock radios have done up a couple of notches.
iHome’s iDL100G is a triple charging stereo FM clock radio, which, as you could probably assume by its description, can charge up to three devices at one time, serving as more of a charging hub than a radio. The iDL100G has two Lightning docks located at the top of the device that can charge your iPhone 5, iPad fourth generation or your iPad Mini. In addition to the two Lightning docks, it also has a universal USB dock that can charge and play audio from legacy devices.
The iDL100G includes an auto-sync feature that syncs it to your iOS device and an aux-in jack if you’d prefer to connect your music-playing device through its 3.5mm headphone jack. There’s currently no release date for the iDL100G, but when it’s made available, expect it to cost $149.99.RELATED
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Pandora For iOS Updated With Improved Buffering, Auto-Pause Feature
- Spotify For iOS Update Brings Discover, Improved Now Playing Screen
- Spotify Planning To Offer Original Content
- Pandora Radio Can Now Automatically Share Your Music On Facebook
- Follow: CES, CES 2013, ihome,