[CES 2013] The introduction of Windows 8 certainly brought along with it a slew of notebooks and Ultrabooks that is equipped with touchscreen functionality, so it comes across as no surprise to see Lenovo introduce an “upgrade” to their Lenovo IdeaPad range, where we will focus on the IdeaPad U310 Touch and IdeaPad U410 Touch. Both these models have been specially optimize for Windows 8′s multi-touch capability, and will come with a host of other multimedia-friendly features such as Dolby Home Theater v4 certified audio, a high definition 720p webcam, a ‘Palm Proof’ intelligent touchpad, USB 3.0 and HDMI connectivity.
Donning an extremely slim and ultra-portable book-shaped design, you will find that regardless of which model you choose, it will come in an ultra-stylish full color aluminum outer shell with a solitary vent on the D-cover. The Lenovo IdeaPad U310/U401 Touch will come in a playful choice of colors, and it will not fall short on the processing front with a 3rd generation Intel Core processor underneath the hood. The U310 Touch and U410 Touch will feature a 13.3″ and 14″ HD LED display, respectively.
Next Story: Goal Zero Announces Yeti 150 Solar Generator KIt
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-01-09: Lenovo Unveils 4 Dual SIM IdeaPhone Devices
- 2013-01-08: Lenovo Ideaphone K5
- 2013-01-07: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S Ultrabook Takes The Multimode Route
- 2013-01-06: Lenovo Ideapad Z400 And Z500 Touch