We did talk about the Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 which was revealed at the recently concluded CES, and while we will not be seeing this bad boy arrive Stateside anytime soon, it will be making an appearance in China from this week onwards. This is no lightweight in terms of the smartphone world, as it packs in a 2GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor, in addition to a rather fancy 5.5-inch Full HD 1080p display, a 13-megapixel camera and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean in tow.
It seems that the 2GHz dual-core Intel Atom processor is doing all the heavy lifting for the Lenovo IdeaPhone K900 in the benchmark, assuming what you see on the right is real and right on the nail. Being placed 27,000 points and above in AnTuTu would mean that it has been benchmarked above other quad-core powered devices such as the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and the LG Optimus G. We await with bated breath for the real deal to arrive before coming to any conclusions.
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo FLEX 2 Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo Z40 & Z50 Entertainment-Focused Laptops Announced
- 2014-04-15: Lenovo A540 AIO Desktop PC Announced
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-06: Lenovo's IBM Server Unit Bid Raises National Security Concerns