[CES 2013] So the Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11 has just gotten a revamp in time for CES 2013, and here we are at the CES Unveiled showfloor with the Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S, where it will carry Windows 8 as the operating system of choice this time around. One of the main advantages of the IdeaPad Yoga 11S would be to bring it closer to the iPad as well as other notable Android-powered tablets in the market when its screen is folded all the way to transform it into a tablet mode.
Definitely one of the more creative methods of sharing your video or presentations amongst friends or colleagues, and while this is not the definitive tablet experience as we spent some time with it, it does a passable impersonation. At least those long haul flights need not be that boring any more, and you also have more space to use it even when flying cattle, er, economy class. We had the orange colored model to play with, and you can pick up this bad boy sometime later this June from $799 onwards, where it will run on an Intel Core i5 low-voltage processor with a display resolution of 1,600 x 900 pixels.
- 2014-01-17: Best of CES 2014 Ubergizmo Awards
- 2014-01-10: Dive Is The $89 Alternative To The Oculus Rift
- 2014-01-10: The Matias SecurePro Keyboard Comes With 128-bit AES Encryption
- 2014-01-10: Bens Electric cPot Cloud Intelligent Cooking Appliance
- 2014-01-09: WiTricity Charges iPhone Sans Wires
- 2014-01-05: Lenovo Beacon Home Network Storage
- 2013-01-09: Lenovo Unveils 4 Dual SIM IdeaPhone Devices
- 2013-01-08: Lenovo Ideaphone K5
- 2013-01-07: Lenovo ThinkPad Helix
- 2013-01-07: Lenovo IdeaPad Yoga 11S Ultrabook Takes The Multimode Route