In the past, we have seen our fair share of BlackBerry X10 (from the N series, of course) images, both clear and blurry of course. Well, it goes without saying that in time, additional images of the BlackBerry X10 have also surfaced, taking the Instagram route. The new photo that you see above does not really reveal any more information that would light up the world, but it is shaping up to be a very, very real smartphone, and over here at Ubergizmo, all we can say is, we cannot wait for the final version to be released at the end of this month in New York City.
Next Story: Samsung Godiva (SCH-i425) Headed For Verizon
- 2014-04-21 BlackBerry Classic Pegged For November Release
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry's CEO "Really Likes" The Idea Tablet
- 2014-04-20 BlackBerry 10.3 Early Build Shown Off On Video
- 2014-04-16 BlackBerry 10.2.1 Software Update Hits Q10 And Z10
- 2014-04-15 BlackBerry And NantHealth Team Up For Healthcare-Specific Smartphone