[CES 2013] Just like with leather shoes, some people swear by the fact that high-quality headphones perform better once they’ve been used over time. I personally don’t feel the difference (I’m no audiophile) but if you do and you’re looking for a quick way to “season” your brand new headphones, you’re in luck. The folks over at Moshi Audio have released Burn-In Tool, an app which does just that.
All you have to do is install the app onto your iOS device, plug in your headphones, run the app, and leave it to burn in. The Burn-In Tool plays a curated list of tones and frequencies which allow the headphone diaphragms to “relax and reach their optimal level of sonic performance.” If you’re interested in giving it a shot, just head over to the App Store and download it (it’s free).RELATED
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Interested In Acquiring Deezer
- Music-Streaming Service Deezer Coming To The U.S. In 2014
- Follow: apps, CES, CES 2013, iOS, moshi,