[CES 2013] If you fancy yourself as an enthusiast photographer of sorts and regular compacts are no longer able to accomplish what you want, Olympus has recently announced the STYLUS SZ-15 which based on its specs, should be able to help photographers capture better quality images at slightly faster speeds compared to regular compacts or point-and-shoots. The STYLUS SZ-15 will sport a 16MP CCD sensor and 24x optical zoom for those who like to get up close and personal, and a TruePic III+ Image Processor. It will also allow wide-angle shots to be taken at 25mm at its widest, and with max ISO settings at 1600, it should help boost low-light photography although don’t expect any miracles.
As far as video capture is concerned, the STYLUS SZ-15 will be able to capture videos in HD 720p quality and will come with a host of fun and interesting filters, such as Pop Art, Pin Hole, Fish Eye, Soft Focus, Punk, Sparkle, Watercolor, Reflection, Miniature, Fragmented, Dramatic, and even one mode called Beauty Fix which will supposedly help clear skin, sparkle your eyes and create “dramatic” eye effects. If this sounds like a camera you wouldn’t mind picking up for yourself, you can expect it to retail for $199.99 in March. The STYLUS SZ-15 will come in three falvors: silver, black and red.
- 2014-04-14: Hawkeye Crime Surveillance System Tested, Proves Effective
- 2014-03-31: Motorcycle Is Actually A Camera
- 2014-03-24: Sony A3500 Camera Launched
- 2014-03-18: Tiny Camera Captures Aorta Selfies
- 2014-02-26: Corephotonics Offers Dual Lens Smartphone Camera Possibility
- 2013-01-08: Olympus Stylus SH-50 iHS Point-And-Shoot Camera Announced With 5-Axis Video Stabilization
- 2013-01-07: Olympus STYLUS SZ-16 iHS Unveiled With 24x Long Zoom and 16MP CMOS Sensor
- 2013-01-07: Olympus Unveils Flagship Rugged Camera STYLUS TOUGH TG-2 iHS
- 2013-01-07: Olympus STYLUS TOUGH TG-630 iHS Rugged Camera Announced
- 2013-01-07: Olympus Unveils STYLUS TOUGH TG-830 iHS Crushproof Camera