OtterBox, the makers of sturdy waterproof electronic cases for mobile devices, has just launched its toughest case. In partnership with AT&T, OtterBox is officially announcing its Armor Series. The Armor series is certified to be waterproof, drop-proof, dust-proof, and crush-proof. That’s four layers fused together to create the toughest case the company has ever built. Talk about the ultimate case for your mobile device. The Armor Series features watertight latches that can keep the water out even when submerged under 6.6 ft.
It is also built from advanced materials that protects the case from 10 ft. drops. OtterBox has also tested the cases to survive a two-tone crush. OtterBox is launching the series for the iPhone 5, the Samsung Galaxy S3, and the iPhone 4 and 4S. The Armor Series for the iPhone 5 and iPhone 4S or 4 will be available in AT&T retail stores and online beginning February 22nd. As for the Samsung Galaxy S3, OtterBox says that it will be available soon. Pricing has yet to be announced.
- 2013-12-19: CyanogenMod Case For Nexus 5 Launched
- 2013-06-18: Cheaper iPhone Case Rumor
- 2013-05-24: Mobelisk Turns Ordinary Tablets Into Enterprise Devices
- 2013-05-02: Targus Goes Sleek And Sexy With New Smartphone And Tablet Case Range
- 2013-04-16: Apple iPad 5 Case Spotted (Rumor)
- 2012-01-19: OtterBox LIVESTRONG iPhone 4 case for a good cause
- 2011-07-28: OtterBox Commuter Series for iPhone 4 in new summer colors
- 2011-06-16: OtterBox Defender Series now protects your Motorola Xoom tablet
- 2011-06-07: OtterBox now protects your iPod Touch 4G
- 2011-05-17: OtterBox Defender Series now protects the iPad 2 and the BlackBerry PlayBook