One of my absolute favorite arcade games to play on a lazy Sunday has got to be Namco Bandai’s Pac-Man Championship Edition DX. The game is absolutely amazing and adds a number of new, incredible game modes to the classic Pac-Man formula. The game has been released on console and mobile, but has yet to make its way to the PC. Namco Bandai has finally announced Pac-Man Championship Edition DX is now available on the Windows 8 platform through the Windows Store.
“We’re very excited that PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX is available on Windows 8,” says Carlson Choi, Vice President of Marketing at NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. “The PC has always been a popular gaming platform, combine that fact with the capabilities of Windows 8 and you get a great system for NAMCO BANDAI to deliver its most popular titles to an enthusiastic audience.”
Pac-Man Championship Edition DX includes a number of modes like Score Attack, Time Trials and Ghost Combo and will set you back $10. If you have a classic joystick as a part of your PC set up, then you owe it to yourself to pick up this game. If not, well, we still encourage you to play it as it will have you thinking of Pac-Man in a completely different way. Kind of like how Wicked made people actually care about the Wicked Witch of the West.
Next Story: ZTE Nubia Z7 Ups The Phablet Size Ante (Rumor)
- 2014-04-23 Grid Autosport By Codemasters Coming This June
- 2014-04-02 Microsoft: Japanese Bank Upgrades 30,000 Terminals To Windows 8 From Windows XP
- 2014-04-02 Windows Start Menu Really Coming Back
- 2014-04-01 Users Migrating From Windows XP Prefer Windows 7 Over Windows 8
- 2014-03-23 Microsoft "Strongly" Encouraging OEMs To Bundle OneNote With Windows 8.1
- 2014-03-19 Former Firefox Developer Explains Mozilla's Decision To Drop Its Modern UI Project
- 2013-04-10 Drop In PC Shipments Linked To Windows 8 Flop